Thursday, February 12, 2015

A Review

Hi there!

Just wanted to stop over and write a review on something that I have purchased over the past month or so.

This is a Test, This Is Only a Test  if this had been an actual emergency.....just kidding! 

I am going to try this and see what kind of response I get. Remember these are things I purchased to use for myself no one has asked me to write these things here. These are my personal opinions only.

I want to talk about: Clover Fork Pins

I purchased these from Amazon but I first saw these pins over at Lori Holts Blog 

I think it was when she was making four patch units in a scrappy block. Image that! 





  I knew I would be making some four patch blocks soon so I decided to order some and give them a try. 
I totally love, love these pins. I really did have a problem lining up my seems when doing a lot of scrappy sewing. I would give these pins a five star rating. I will include some of my own pictures so you can see what I did.





Now you can buy these from Amazon like I did or you can buy them many other different places on the internet and brick and mortar stores. You can Google it. 

I hope this has helped a few of you. Check back here for more reviews on a few other quilt related products or maybe not. If you have something you would like for me to review something let me know. I can't promise anything!

Hugs and best stitches to you,

a.k.a. Mrs. Sew & Sew

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think. Just remember let's all play nice. ;)